Thursday 24 January 2013

My inspiration to start blogging.. :-)

I jus want to share few words about my friend who urged me to start blogging.. Its my college friend Karthi.. Yes blogging as i thought before and used to think.. "How these people write so beautifully??.." but i never put a thought like even i can start this!!.. May be its the lack of my self confidence.. But Karthi boosted me and asked to write watever i feel like..I am just a beginner in the world of blogging.. But so far i have received good comments from all my well wishers who read my blog...I was really on cloud nine when my sister praised me for my first blog.. :-) I really want to thank him for all this..!! now i have a found a place to express and burst out all my feelings,emotions,happiness,sadness.. etc etc..

I wish him all the very best for all his good initiatives like...Starting an NGO, being an entreprenaur, shadow green, Agharam... and still lot more from his creative mind..

Thanku so much for showing me the path to blog.. providing feedbacks whenever i write a new blog, correct my mistakes,and making me feel positive

Way to go!!

3 comments: